Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall ..

There is so much do for fall and winter I feel like I barely get half my list done. I'm not gonna stress it though.. 
I did manage to dig my decorations out of the basement and work on the front porch. I swear I had a full pretty fall wreath to 
go on our front door and couldn't find it any where. What I did find stored in all my stuff was a pitiful straw wreath that looked 
more bedraggled than any thing. So I headed to the dollar store and bought a couple bunches of their fall flowers. Didn't spend much 
as I'm on a budget for that sort of thing. Recycled it is.... same wreath with some new accents. I didn't think to stop and take a photo 
of what it looked like before, but I was happy with the results.



Khloe playing in all the flowers...had to watch my fingers when grabbing them to add them to the wreath. 
For a while there, I didn't think she was going to let me have any. LOL she was rolling in them like 
a pile of leaves.















These little gems are made out of small terra cotta pots.. The scare crow is still my favorite. I haven't made these 
in a long time. The faces are hand painted and the material for the scare crow was modge podged around the pot.
Then just add whatever accents to decorate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment