Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crochet Eternity / Infinity Scarf








This crochet eternity scarf is actually for my daughter for Christmas, but my son did me the favor of wearing it so I could post it. Ok, he moaned and groaned about it a little bit, but eventually gave in and didn't think it was so bad after all. Aww, thanks hun!
It's made with Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (bulky wieght) yarn by Lionbrand in the color "Fisherman". A wonderful quick project and exactly what I was looking for when I saw this post & pattern. Some of the clothing stores have come out with some cowls/eternity scarves that are the larger weave. So I changed the hook size to "Q" and double crocheted six rows. It's all basic crochet stitches which keeps it simple.The whole project took less than two hours and I think she'll love it!


Christmas Morning ~ and she loved it!!!


so did Khloe, we couldnt keep her out of the box


....rolling & cuddling it



now, ready for a nap!




I made this second eternity scarf as a gift. She likes bright colors and this is one of my favorite yarns. The yarn is "Yarn Bee", melody bulky, color- ocean. This time I used an N-hook and 2 skeins of yarn. The pattern is the same, except I chained 125 at the beginning. This one twists around your neck twice loosely or three times if you want it snug for warmth.


She liked it and sent me a picture of what she wore it with....yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment