Saturday, December 12, 2009
ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM A SNOWMAN...
*It's ok if you are a little bottom heavy.
* Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
* Wearing white is always appropriate.
* Winter is the best of the four seasons.
*It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
* There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.
* The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.
* It's not the size of the carrot, but the placement that counts.
* We're all made up of mostly water.
* You know you've made it when they write a song about you.
* Accesorize! Accesorize! Accesorize!
* Avoid yellow snow.
* Don't get too much sun.
* Don't put some one else's corncob pipe in your mouth
-you never know where its been.
* It's embarrassing when you can't look down and see your feet.
* It's fun to hang out in your own front yard.
* Always put your best foot forward.
* There's no stopping you once you're on a roll.
(by portal cards)
Posted by ... valentines69