Some one asked me for this recipe, so I decided to go ahead and post it. It's just a basic casserole, not much to it , but its one of my guys favorites for supper.
you will need:
* medium size package of hamburger
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup OR cream of chicken ( your choice ).
* shredded cheddar cheese
* one bag of tatter-tots ( I prefer the mini tatter-tots but use reg when I cant find them)
* cook and drain hamburger & put drained hamb. in a 9X13 casserole pan
* add the can of creamed soup & mix well with the hamb. (might need to add just a touch of water if youve used a larger amount of hamb.-(helps evenout the cream soup for all-over coverage)
* cover the whole thing with a single layer of tatter-tots following the baking directions on the back of the package for time & temp.
* after the tatter-tots are browned, cover the top with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese, put back in the oven just until cheese is melted.Serve.