Friday, January 15, 2010

HAED wishlist...(cross stitch)

" Moonstones" by Ravenscroft


"Mask of Colour II" by Ravenscroft

"Autum Griffin" by Brown


"Mystique" by Brown

"Dragon Skies" by Fenech

Im ready to give my first Heaven and Earth design a try. This will be a new experience for me since I am used to working with 14 count aida, and for this one I will be trying out evenweave.
I have heard from the girls in my stitching group that once you make one of these gorgeous patterns they are very addictive. So, I have been forwarned=)

Im in the process of chosing the color of evenweave for the background and ordering it.
Hopefully, I will soon be working on the first one pictured... "Moonstones" by Ravenscroft.
I found lots of beautiful designs, but these seem to be my first picks for future projects.
Stitching the larger pictures is a goal Im setting for myself..... my stitching projects have had to be put on hold for a while, but I am hoping to at least get one keepsake finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment