Friday, November 5, 2010

Cross Stitch Owl Advent Calendar





One of my stitchy friends on FB posted this Christmas Owl advent calendar pattern to cross stitch. Perfect! I love it! She is adding an owl to the pattern daily...cant wait! Im gonna have to get it started she is already on owl 6. Thanks so much....I love owls and most of the time Christmas too:)

This is what Ive gotten done so far...its not much, but its a good start... to many WIPs going on at the same time.

NOTE: I'm sorry to say, as far as I know, this pattern is no longer available=(

7 comments:

  1. Hi - what a cute pattern. Do you know where it comes from?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would dearly love to stitch this for my DIL. I was not able to find her on facebook. www.godgiventalents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anyway I can get that pattern????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. love LOVE your advent tree w/owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without the pattern being on FB I have no idea where the can be found.Im not sure if she designed it herself or if there was an original source:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no problem finding this pattern in a simple search of the internet.........lol

    http://www.creativepoppypatterns.com/chouettalors-cross-stitch-christmas-owls-tree-advent-calendar-xml-260-2536.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I have had so many inquire about this pattern. Glad to be able to share it.

    ReplyDelete