Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh!! Christmas Tree



One year, Dad (my hubby) had fallen asleep in the living room....tired, the rest of the family headed to bed. In the middle of the night I hear some one yelling my name. I get up and run in the living room thinking some thing terrible had happened and low and behold the Christmas tree, fully decorated is laying on top of Dad! All you could see was his feet ! After a few minutes of laughing hysterically, he said ...if you guys are done do you think you could move the tree? Well, that started a whole new round of laughing! We finally got the tree securely back in the stand. Where was the camera when I needed it? Needless to say, Dad has not yet lived that one down, and is probably looking at several years of teasing to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment