Saturday, May 14, 2011

Portable knitting projects





"Button-Down Alpaca-Wool Hat" featured in "Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders" Ive looked through tons of patterns this past winter and made lots of hats that dont quite look the best on me, but this one is great! Plain to go with every thing, doesnt squish my hair down or sqeeze my head!





Summer Shawl- tried this one on too and its really cute! Just the right weight.



Market Bag by Plymouth Yarns - this bag stretches out to hold alot of stuff ! Perfect for shopping. Bought the same brand of yarn but in blues and greens...



All these projects are on display at my favorite yarn store...got the stuff just need to get started.Im working on my cabled afghan while at home, but its getting to heavy to haul around with me, so I was looking for projects that are more portable. I like to knit on the go/in public as some call it, you'd be amazed at how much time you end up waiting for things....you can get more knitting done than you think;)

No comments:

Post a Comment