Monday, February 4, 2013

...Coffee









(Below: Yes, I have a brick fetish..I love the color and patterns of the old bricks. They just don't make them like they used too.)


Stopped by to check out a new local cafe today. Good coffee warms the heart, right? This new cafe is located in one of the beautiful historical buildings in our downtown area. We arrived a little early today, before the cafe opened, but they were kind enough to allow us to come in and look around. The staff was friendly and there is a small book store right off the cafe. It looked like a wonderful place to hang out with a cuppa joe.



While I was visiting our new local cafe, we got on the subject of coffee bean roasters....I don't think there are any in our area, but I saw this one at a cafe in Wisconsin some time ago. This was behind the counter in the cafe so you could watch how they roasted the beans. The smell was amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment