Sunday, June 21, 2009

In the Garden









Ive been playing around alot in the garden lately, and figured crafts can wait for those really hot or rainy days. I love the look of the Loose Stride Gooseneck flowers (the white ones at the top). Just some thing about them all in a row and bloomed out strikes my fancy. The purple flowers are Campanula Kent Bells ( Nodding grape blue flowers). I was very surprised to find these in the garden this year since I didnt plant them. They go great in my cottage garden! A wonderful natures surprise. Last but not least is the Hen and Chicks I added last year. Ive never really seen them bloom with flowers on them so you can imagine how thrilled I was to find the pink blooms crowning the top. I know they are very common, but I cant help but like them. Pink happens to be my favorite color so I was impressed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment