Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gone Crazy with Knit Hats ....


Ive totally gone crazy making knit hats. So, instead of picturing them all separate Im gonna wait till they are all completed and make a collage. Hope everyone wants a hat for Christmas! I still have some trouble reading other patterns so this will take some practice on my part! There are so many gifts I need to work on to get completed. Of coarse, all the new fall and winter fibers are coming out ..... which makes me keep wanting to add to my list. They are all so fabulous.
Im still excited about the whole experience of knitting and about the new friends Im making along the way. There is way more to knitting than just making hats --it has a whole history behind it, skills that have been passed down from generation to generation. Im just glad I can be a small part of it.

Above: I totally love the art works by Conni Togal ! ("Sheep Incognito") Definatelly a favorite...
I am hoping to furnish my craft room with these wonderful whimsical works of art:)

No comments:

Post a Comment