Sunday, September 20, 2009

Life Can Be So Hard Some Times...


An Angel has spoken
Her words did I hear
Be not afraid my child
I am always so near.

I lighten your path
I hold you within
You are not alone
The veil is so thin.

I hear you in silence
Your fears do I sense
Darkness is ending
Light shall commence.

Your pains do I share
My heart reaches for you
I weep when you suffer
My love is so true.

As a child you called to me
You needed me there
My wings to protect you
To guide you with care.

With age...you forgot me
You looked another way
But I am still with you
How I long for the day.

As days turn to months
And months turn to years
You find yourself seeking
The Angels in tears.

I fly to you swiftly
With wings soaring high
To embrace your sweet spirit
Behold...it is I.

I walk with you always
Never shall I stray
I am your Angel
I will show you the way.

~ from a poem by Michael Williams ~
Danny Hahlbohm
brought to you by mamarocks.com

I am sure that every family at one time or another experiences hardships.
It only seems like we are the only ones at the time.
Help can be right in front of you and you may not see it till the hardships are over,
but I do believe it will make you stronger --
family and friends just a little more tightly knit together.
An offered shoulder to cry or lean on can mean more than a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment