Friday, September 11, 2009

A Bit Under the Weather...


September has come on pretty quick and some of the chillier weather with it. This is going to be an early winter! For the last week or so I've been under the weather with some type of stomach virus --just miserable! Hope this isnt an omen for the upcoming winter. So, I've fallen behind in some of my projects.
I havent been to my knitting group for almost two weeks, afraid I'd pass it on. I'm having fiber withdraw....but tomorrow night I will get my fix at our Friday night knitting group. I have finished at least 4 knit hats , which is great because I still find the tops of them a challenge. I cant seem to divide the stitches evenly when I go to use the two circular needles and still messes me up here and there.

I plan to get started on one of the cowl patterns Ive had tucked away for some time. Its actually pretty cool. It can be worn just around your neck or be pulled up like a hood when going outside.
At any rate I will be working on getting caught up with things.




The first hat I made is pictured in an earlier post... I couldnt seem to get it off my sons head long enough to get it in this picture:)

Above: Breakfast Tea by Deborah Charbrian http://www.art.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment