Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where has the Time Gone?

Class of 2010






Time just goes by so quickly! It seems like just the other day I was rocking her to sleep, listening to baby giggles, holding her hand as we walked to G'mas house, teaching her how to ride a bike, watching her give her first important speech at school, watching her shine in her dancing.....now Im going to be watching her graduate. I am so proud of you! You are beautiful & I love you!
(yes, I am crying again...quit making fun of me and just get the tissues=)

Congratulations! You have worked very hard to get to where you are now and I know you will continue to grow and work hard in the future, building the life you have dreamed of for yourself.
I wish you love, health, happiness and success. If anyone can accomplish it all it's you.
Way to go Hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment