Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cool Beans by Heatherly Walker









Are these not the coolest socks ever? Im not really a sock knitter, but I might have to give in and learn for these. Im very very hard on socks... so have been avoiding making any for some time now. I was very excited to find this pattern, and will have to work up some nerve before I tackle a project like this. These are made by Heatherly Walker. Coffee & knitting ....love the combo! (Have to say my favorites are the first and third pictures so far). The only bad thing about knitting is you always have to make your own projects...but I guess thats a plus since you are constantly broadening your horizens=)

The pattern and download can be found on ravelry.com
The pattern was published in Sock Madness 4 (a group on ravelry)

No comments:

Post a Comment