Friday, October 22, 2010

Window Shopping...



Celtic Aran Afghan.... Stunning! I dont think Id actually let any one use it if I could pull off a pattern like this!
Pattern: sharondipitydesigns.blogspot.com




Lizard Ridge Afghan - 2 versions
above is all one piece no sewing squares together,
and the second is the squares version.
free patterns here: http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall06/PATTlizardridge.html




Found these patterns browsing the net. I cant imagine what it was like when knitting got started and there were hardly any written patterns at all. It seems like Im always looking up patterns and "how to" techniques. I love the eye candy of all the projects and textures. I am very grateful that I knit for fun and not out of necessity! It would have given the term "blue man group" a whole new meaning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment