Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Cabled Afghan WIP (Knit)




Ive been making slow progress...but the pattern is working out great so I dont mind taking my time with it. Im not a fast or slow knitter, Im just average...and its taking me about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete about 4-5 rows. Ive been working on it sporatically since its not easy to lug around, but Im happy with the progress so far:) Its totally washable, but I imagine it will be one heavy momma when its wet! Hmm will figure that one out when the time comes.
My knitting friends seem to find my big project pretty funny when they see me with this large wip in tow.....maybe I need one of those luggage bags that have the wheels and a long handle on it. hahaha
This winter has actually been pretty balmy so far...& here I was looking forward to cuddling up by the fireplace to knit my afghan. Believe me when I say this is a very hot project! I could probably shed a few pounds being covered up with this.
When I finally get this baby finished I plan to move on to all my ufo's (UnFinished Objects). I dont really make new year resolutions cause they just do not seem to work out for me, but I do like finishing things Ive started. Sooo this is just one of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment