Monday, December 24, 2012

Truth Is ...



Ok, I don't know about your kids, but this is what I get when I ask for a nice family picture....
they seem to go all goofy on me! I took about eight pictures before I got a good one, but that's alright, some day, they will be the ones asking their kids for "a nice family picture" and I will be the one sitting back laughing enjoying all the commotion. (No worries, it was all in good fun)


Lots Better!!



My son, getting coal for Christmas, from his sister.



Even though I got a lot of goofy pictures, they gave me new fun memories for the holidays and provided us all with a good laugh.
p.s. I know some day their kids will love this!!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog via an afghan pic from years ago and I've been browsing thru! Live some of your stuff! But had to reply to this...because this is exactly what I get every time I try to take a pic of my daughters!! Made me smile! =}

    ReplyDelete