Saturday, August 16, 2014

Zucchini-oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

I've been given a lot of zucchini lately. I'm not complaining though, I love it. Mostly, I've been fixing suppers and zucchini bread with it, but I've run across some new recipes that sound pretty good so I'm trying those out on my family and neighbor. My neighbor grew a huge organic zucchini plant this year and has gotten 14 fairly large zucchinis off of it. This is so great, cause the ones I was seeing in the stores were pretty small.
Tonight I baked zucchini-oatmeal chocolate chip cookies ....
(Once the batter was mixed according to the directions, I noticed it was a little runny, but I let it set for a few minutes ,remixed and it seemed to thicken up just fine.)





 Found this recipe on Pinterest : 
Zucchini-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Im just waiting to get every ones opinion ....

As you can see, I finally figured out how to post pictures on my blog posts again, but I haven't figured out how to size them. So, for now they will just be bigger. I haven't found any sizing options on the app I'm using..but I will keep messing with it:) Crazy I know , right? Oh well, I have missed blogging , and am just glad things are working out however slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment