Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 4 Crochet Crowd Mystery Afghan

These are the first few squares I've finished for week four. Fell a little behind this week not feeling 
well a couple of days. Just need to add a single row of crochet to a few more to get caught up.
Week fives instructions were given today...so it's starting to come together. Still curious what the finished afghan pattern will look like. As you can see, the loops on the corners are still loose. Can't wait to see what will be done with those. Next week, we will start connecting all of these fancy squares, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. What do you all think of it so far? ( of the pattern, not my handy work hahaha).







Sorry for the poor lighting, I was hoping to have some natural light to 
help me out with the photos, but it turned out to be. Cloudy, gray day.


No comments:

Post a Comment