Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nope, your in the right place...
I just got tired of all the dark colors on my blog, so I decided to brighten it up a bit. I thought with the new year I would try a new look. I've pretty much had the same design since I decided to start a blog or since my daughter decided I should start a blog.( I have enjoyed blogging in my spare time ever since.)
You'll have to forgive me ...I'm still working on the header. I'm not one that's very savvy with a computer. Its been a while since I've made the last one and I think, if I remember right, after messing with it for several hours I figured out how to size it by accident. I have no idea why I thought it would be easier for me this time around. Any way, it should be finished soon. I'm pretty sure I have it figured out, I just have to add a few more details and tah dah ....done!
Hoping you all will like the new look....its done in my favorite colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment