Monday, November 12, 2012

Reversible Squares




As you can probably tell, I've been playing in my holiday stash, hoping to get in the Christmas spirit by the beginning of the season. I've made this square before for some of my swaps. I just love it! Both pictures above are the same square, it's a reversible pattern.There are so many color combinations for this pattern. In fact, I have a stash of finished squares in many different colors. I like to see what all the new variegated yarn colors look like crocheted in a project, so this is my swatch pattern too. For this Christmas swatch I used Caron yarns. I've had them a long time, so I'm not sure they make these exact colors now, but I know they have similar ones out every year for the holidays. The skeins I have are very small and not enough to finish a big project, which is a shame because I like the way it turned out...Merry and Bright!

This pattern was published in "Country Afghans Magazine" Spring 2000 issue.
Reversible Delft Tiles pattern.

http://craftycaffeine69.blogspot.com/2012/03/granny-square-swap.html

No comments:

Post a Comment