Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Leaves & Beans Coffee and Tea Cafe

















These are all the different flavors of syrups to flavor your coffee or tea. Mmmm they had buttered rum which sounds amazing for winter, and they had cheesecake flavor which makes me think of my daughter.(Even if she doesnt like tea or coffee).

I got a good laugh when I saw this mug~I can totally relate!


My son has been taking a class across the river this summer. It just started yesterday, so on class days I have a couple of hours to mess around until he's finished. Mom has been keeping me company the last couple of days and today we found a coffee cafe that we've never been too. It was fun. We enjoyed Frozen Caramel Lattes and looked at all the art work they have painted throughout the cafe. With every one being so busy all the time, its nice to sit down and spend some time together. Im sure people think we are nuts! My mom and I have the same sense of humor, so we tend to get laughing so hard we tear up and cant speak. Oh well, each to their own. At least we know how to entertain ourselves=)
It was pretty nice out today, not as hot as it has been lately so we made a quick trip to The Tower Park right across the street to check out whats new. We have been there before but its been a couple of years or so. We didnt actually get to go up in the tower today, but we are planning to soon. Once you get to the top of the tower there are beautiful views of the river. Its a good thing we didnt go up, the batteries in my camera died right as we were leaving the park. I did manage to find some goodies for some of my swaps ...postcards and pressed pennies. Over all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment