Thursday, March 22, 2012

My "New Book Release" To Read List


It seems to me that my most recent "new book release" wish list all comes out within a couple months of each other. I have to say I have been most impatient to get my hands on these good reads. So Im posting my list. This is mostly so I can keep it all straight, but I thought some one might find some thing to their liking and enjoy it just as much as I will. So here it goes:

* Knit One Purl Two by Gil McNeil (Beach Street Knitting and Yarn Society Series -
book 3) Already released (done)

* Meeting by Nina Kiriki Hoffman (Magic Next Door - book 2) Already Released

* Till Death Do Us Purl by Anne Canadeo ( Black Sheep Knitting Mystery Series - book 4) I believe this one was released early Mar. 2012 (done)

* The Promise by Jessica Sorensen (Fallen Star Series - book 4) release date on Mar. 24,2012

* The Unseen by Heather Graham release date Mar. 27, 2012 (done)

* Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz (book 2) release date Mar. 27, 2012

* Indebted by Amy Bartol (Premonition Series - book 3) release date - April 2012 (done)

* Silence by Michelle Sagara (New Series - book 1) release date May 1, 2012

* A Fatal Fleece by Sally Goldenbaum ( A Seaside Knitters Mystery - book 6)
release date - May 1, 2012

* City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare ( Mortal Instruments Series - book 4)
release date May 8, 2012 (the countdown is also posted to the right of my blog)

*Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep ( Mythos Academy Series - book3) May 29, 2012

*The Departed by J.A. Templeton (MacKinnon Curse Series - book3) ?End of Spring 2012(done)

* Cast on Kill Off by Maggie Sefton ( A Kelly Flynn Knitting Mystery Series - book 10)
release date June 5, 2012

Above: Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

I read this book about a month ago and thoroughly loved it! At the time I didnt realize that it had a Christmas theme to it or I would have read it during the holidays, but I enjoyed it none-the-less. Totally made me laugh and proved at times comical. I couldnt put it down. Refreshing. I think it falls in the category of teen or young adult.

Note:I found most of these of book titles on Amazon.com but there are a few on my list that are not on Amazon yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment