Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 10, 2009


Every child has fond family memories that they hold dear to their heart. The one that stands out in my mind the most are the quiet memories of seeing my mother read her Bible every morning as I was growing up. She had this old tattered Bible she would read as I got ready for school. Im very cynical about religious people that put on airs to be "Godly", but I have to say that my mother was and is a true constant in my life....nothing fake there. She's probably not even aware that I remember that , but its one of my favorites. My mom, her old tattered Bible and her cup of tea ....I love you and hope someday Im as kind and true as you are. The quiet ones are the real gems in life not begging to be noticed because they already know their worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment