Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring






























Spring is such a nice change from all the cold chilly weather. We finally got a swing for the front porch, which I am totally enjoying:)The flowers are blooming and gardening season is just starting here.Lots of weed pulling and mulching to be done soon. I have lots of seeds from swaps to get planted! Flower shopping is soon to follow.Not buying much this year as prices have went up,so Im just going to focus on what I have and get a new bed ready for next year.Would love to add a berm in the back yard next year and get a privacy fence put up for my dogs.Lots and lots to keep me busy.Last year I started putting bird houses out to get the little cuties to come to my yard, and this year we had a house wren take up residence.Yea! Although we cant see the babies we can hear them . I have a great view of their bird house from the porch swing and can watch the feeding process.

No comments:

Post a Comment