Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy Day



I plan on going to my knitting class in the afternoon today....I have made progress on my "dish cloth" shawl. However, the yarn I chose is sorta hard to work with and is slowing my progress alot.I enjoy seeing everyones projects and sharing new patterns. Its just nice to hang out with people that like the same things you do and talk about the daily grind.I have noticed I cant talk and knit at the same time though....not good! Dropping the stitches are no fun to fix:) I should be close to starting on my second skein of yarn soon. I havent added a color or new yarn to a WIP yet, so I will have to work on that today.

Rainy days are perfect for coffee and a good read, so I'm planning on taking the late afternoon for myself. I have books coming that I have ordered, but in the mean time I'm going to start
"The Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs. Looking forward to some
R & R.



(Pictures above were originally uploded by: wizmo & Julie {SAVE GAZA}
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wizmo/318353048/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jo0olz/2233067718/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment