Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Farmer's Market, Bakery & Bistro

























This was a great morning! I went to bed early last night, which is highly unusual for me and ended up awake before dawn, 4:30AM to be exact. I had my first cuppa coffee and called mom to go to the Farmer's Market with me. We got there bright and early... not many stalls open today, but I found all the fresh veggies and fruit I need for now. I finally got to try out the Farmer's Market bag I knit up several months ago. It works great. I knew it would stretch a little but was surprised that it stretched out so much and was very durable. YEAH!
Since we had time, we stopped by the bakery first. Yummm , we picked up some scones for our breakfast and found some 7 grain and pesto bread loaves. The pesto bread was still warm from the oven and smelled amazing!! Basil, olive oil, pine nuts...need I say more? Im planning on having it with supper tonight if I can stay out of it. The bakery opens up to the bistro we went to ...very convenient, so we had our scones and coffee there. All accomplished and home by 10AM!
Now Im ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment