Monday, September 3, 2012

Rag Bag









Nope, I didnt make the bag! Would enjoy giving it a try though. I found this little gem of a rag bag on our last trip to Chicago. Its too cute! I like it because of its raggy look (sorta like those generic rugs you used to see every where, but its thick & the colors are way better, and has tiny little sequins sewn in the multi colored weave.) The weave is close enough together that it holds my crochet hooks or knitting needles without poking through. Im pretty rough on some of my bags! Even though I bought it at the beginning of summer, its colors remind me more of fall.

I'm more than ready for the seasons to change... speaking of fall, I found a really cool owl spoon rest & some yummy teas to try and send as swaps. We like to try them first, so my son and I can vote on the flavors. Today I picked up some Pumpkin Spice, Hot Cinnamon Spice, Cherry Marzipan (cherry & almond), and some Organic Passion Plum. (I love the "Kitchens" store, which is where I found all these goodies, they closed the one in our area=(

No comments:

Post a Comment