Tuesday, October 16, 2012



Front panel and back fabric


Finished blanket- I like to tie the knots so the back fabric colors show on the front.
(So, for this blanket the plaid material frames the printed front panel. )


  I finally got started on some of the fleece I had stashed away. Since fall is here and Halloween is soon to follow, I thought I would get this blanket done first. The thing I love about this one, beside the design, is the fact that it can be used for Halloween and fall. Once Halloween is over, you can just flip it to the plaid side and use for the rest of the season.
 If you have never made one of these fleece tie blankets before, they are super easy!! I finished this one in about an hour and a half. Not bad, I wasn't rushing ... they make nice holiday decorations as well as being practical for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment