Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Projects Waiting in the Wings...


I thought this one would make a great Christmas Gift for my Mom....
Tied Rectangle Wrap from the book "60 Quick Knits".



This one was made up in the store and was totally adorable! Not sure who will get this one.
You cant really see it but the pattern is called Smock-a-Ruche Scarf found in the book
"101 Designer one-skein Wonders" by Judith Durant.


If I ever get it started....these will be for me. Im hoping for a pair of fingerless gloves, and if all goes well I just might consider some for gifts.



.... and with the top book "The Knitting Answer Book" I should be armed to handle any mishaps.



Most of these are very new to me so Im a bit leary on getting them going and finished successfully. In our old knitting group there was always some one to get you started and help you figure out what you need to be doing. Now, Im sorta on my own and trying to figure things out from books or the great helps on youtube. So, Im not sure exactly how far I will get on this list , but my goal is to get a few things done for Christmas. There are a couple more projects that I havent pictured yet .... so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment