Saturday, June 12, 2010

Toulon, Illinois 6-12-10



Above: is a Table Top Loom which the vendor already had set up. She shared how to set it up with me and answered all my questions & then she invited me to play for a bit. It was a wonderful experience...and I'm so glad they were all willing to share their craft with us.




I made that! Can you believe it? The loom was set up to make mug rugs...which would be an easy project for a beginer like me! Thanks so much! Its was fun.




This was a demonstrator doing a floor loom..like I said I'm not sure of all the technical terms.





This has always baffled my mind, but she was making pin lace. This was the first time I've gotten to see it done in person. I was not disappointed. What a wonderful talent!





This is a beautiful woven shawl. Loved the plum colors and appreciated all the hard work that goes into making these great projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment