Monday, June 21, 2010

A Christmas Gift....Shhhh!



Now that my comfort scarf is finished, Im moving on to making Christmas gifts. Ive decided to start with the easiest and go to the hardest. That way I wont have to rush cause the others will already be finished. Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe this year I will actually get them done before Christmas gets here.
The pattern is in the book " 60 Quick Knits ".

Im using Red Heart yarns-- in the colors Real Teal & Coffee Fleck. These colors are perfect for what I had in mind! I love all the great knitting yarns out there, but the boys (my son and his friends) can be sort of hard on things so this works and its washable! Can you say.... making a scarf for $5.oo? Cant beat that!
(One skein of each color/super saver. Size US 8 needles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment